Today is the public viewing, to pay final respects to Mike Ilitch, a Detroit legend who died last Friday.
Today’s viewing will be inside the grand lobby of the historic theater that Mike and his wife Marian fully restored and established as the world headquarters for Little Caesars in 1989.
If you want to go to the Fox Theatre, but are worried about parking, don’t let that stop you. There will be free public parking at the Fox garage and lots 1 and 2 on Woodward.
President Obama Shops, Eats And More In Detroit During NAIAS Visit [PHOTOS]
1. President Obama arrives in DetroitSource:Getty 1 of 6
2. President Obama at the NAIASSource:Getty 2 of 6
3. President Obama shopping at the Shinola store in DetroitSource:Getty 3 of 6
4. President Obama having lunch at the Jolly PumpkinSource:Getty 4 of 6
5.Source:Getty 5 of 6
6. President Obama speaking at General Motors-United Auto Workers facilitySource:Getty 6 of 6