10 Hella-Sexy Looks From Target + The Prabal Gurung Collection
1. Target X Prabal Gurung1 of 10
2. Target X Prabal Gurung2 of 10
3. Target X Prabal Gurung3 of 10
4. Target X Prabal Gurung4 of 10
5. Target X Prabal Gurung5 of 10
6. Target X Prabal Gurung6 of 10
7. Target X Prabal Gurung7 of 10
8. Target X Prabal Gurung8 of 10
9. Target X Prabal Gurung9 of 10
10. Target X Prabal Gurung10 of 10
Target recently released the lookbook for their next collaboration with New York-based designer Prabal Gurung. Prabal, who has dressed some of the hottest celebrities on the scene (Jennifer Lawrence and Zoë Saldana are my faves), is known for his bold use of graphic prints and color.
The young seamstress quickly reached to the top of my faves list mainly for this 80-plus-piece Target line. Every piece is runway-ready with his signature playful and fun kaleidoscopic patterns shaped onto sophisticated silhouettes. What’s awesome, of course, is the price point. Luxe designer clothes from $12.99 to $199.99, that’s a win in my book.
Check out a of few of my absolute faves in this gallery. Looks like I will be stalking the Target website on February 10th… once again.
MORE ON STYLE & BEAUTY:
Follow our style & beauty editor on Twitter!—
Ty Alexander (@HB_TyAlexander) January 18, 2013